Thursday, December 1, 2016

Of Courtesy And Cereal: Letter To A Super Market (2010)

The Following Letter Was Sent In The Year 2010! 
In Real Time! Whatever That Means!

   Train and/or remind cashiers to be courteous.  On the evening that I went to Ralph's I got 4 boxes of Kellogg's cereal. At the checkout counter the cashier said that the Frosted Mini Wheats and the Apple Jacks were not scanning at the sale price (2.50) so I would have to get something else. (Mini wheats are even pictured on the ad paper).
   The display for the cereal was across from the counter, so I said I would take the Corn Flakes. When the cashier scanned them they didn't scan at the sale price either.
   So I just took another box of Frosted Flakes and of Rice Krispies. She didn't even say Sorry for the inconvenience or Thank you after I payed for the items. 
   Also if items are on sale they should be given at the price advertised, the customer should not be treated as if they did something wrong just because the advertised price does not come up when the cashier scans them. This is not the fault of the customer. (3-6-2010)

What The And We're Still Waiting For A Reply And/Or A Box Of Corn Flakes!
:----(  )

Just Kidding! Uh...Unless You Want To Send Us A Box...Heh Heh..   :-----}}

No comments:

Post a Comment