Thursday, November 5, 2015

Honey, I Cartooned The Kids! - Oh No You Didn't Comics

Just a day in the life of a Mother and Wife:
What The How Could You?!
* * * * *
Some of the other *responses that 'honey' could have given:
*You Son Of A Botch!
(Hubby: Are You Uh Angry With Me?)
 
* Oh No You Didn't!
(Hubby: Uh...But I Did....Heh Heh......Yeh....)
 
*Why Didn't I Listen To My Mother?
(Uhh  What Did She Have To Say.....Babe?)
 
*This Is The Last Straw!
(Hubby: It Could Have Been Worse!)
*How Could It Have Been Worse?
(Hubby: Uhh Well....Can I Answer That Later...?)
*Aaaahhhhhhggggghghhhhhhhh......
(Hubby: Good! Let It Out! Don't You Feel Better Now?)
*Aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhggggggghhhhhhhhhh......
(Hubby: Uhh  I'll Go And Come Up With That Answer)
*AAAaaaaaaahhhhhggggghhhhhhhhhhhhh.........

No comments:

Post a Comment