Wednesday, September 16, 2015

The Rude Person, The Polite Duck & The Red Stone - Short Story Comics

I was feeling bad because the person working at the store was quite rude.
 
I had said 'thank you' after they gave me my change and they didn't
say 'thank you' or 'you're welcome' or even 'uh huh.'
 
If a person cannot even spare an 'uh huh.' You know that that
 person is quite tight with Mr. Rude.
 
At least that's what Gramps used to tell me when I was a kid.
So because I was feeling bad due to the store employee's rudeness,
I decided to go to the lake.
 
I was there for about 7 minutes and 7 seconds, when all of a sudden
a very polite duck came towards me and said 'quack.'
 
I looked at the duck and said, 'Hello Mr. Duck how are you doing
today?' He looked at me and said 'quack' and then he seemed to smile.
 
I told him that he was more polite than some of the people I've met.
 
Once again he seemed to smile and said 'quack.'
 
As I was looking at this rather polite duck I happened to notice
The Red Stone on his back.
 
As Mr. Duck moved closer to me, I just knew that he wanted me
to take The Red Stone from his back.
 
I slowly reached for it and as I grasped it in my hand I felt a
tingly sensation.
 
I could also now hear Mr. Duck's thoughts. He told me to point
The Red Stone at the next person who was rude to me.
 
I asked him, 'what would happen when I would point The Red
Stone at someone that was rude to me?'
 
He looked at me and with a smile said, 'trust me.'
 
My reply to him was, 'all right Mr. Duck I'll trust you.'
And then I said, 'I can't wait to try it out tomorrow,"
 
I then said, 'Hey Mr. Duck! Why don't I go to the store
and get us a snack?' Mr. Duck's reply was, 'that sounds
like a most tasty idea.'
 
I told him 'I would get some chips if it was fine by him.'
He said, 'chips are one of my favorite snacks to snack on.'
 
We both had a good chuckle over this.
 
I told him that  'I would be right back with the chips.'
 
When I got to the store I went right to the aisle where the
chips were at. I got a good size bag for the both of us.
 
I then got in the checkout line. There were only a couple
of people ahead of me.
 
As I was waiting for my turn I noticed that the same employee
that was rude to me earlier was once again my checker.
 
I then remembered what Mr. Duck had said about pointing
The Red Stone at the next person who was rude to me.
I had told him that I trusted him and that I would do just that.
 
Well it was now my turn. I said, 'Hello'  to the checker and
they didn't say anything. The silence was deafening.
 
The checker scanned my chips and then I payed for them
and said, 'thank you.' But just as in the morning they had
nothing to say.
 
I looked around and saw that there was no one else here.
So I reached in my pocket and pulled out the Red Stone
and then I pointed it right at the checker.
 
To Be Continued
* * *
What The What Happened After That?!
:--O
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment