Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Help Me My God, Where Are You? - Part 1

Help Me My God, Where Are You?
As he had done so many times before he was keeping his Mother company at the hospital that she had been at for so many days and nights.
 
And as his Mother had done for so many days and nights, she was crying and praying in her bed.
 
He had heard it so many times before, "help me my God, where are you?"
 
She had also prayed, "help me, help me my God, please, please, make me well." 
 
But this night would be different. As he would learn in a few hours.
 
Visiting hours were now over. So he had to tell his Mother that he had to go but that he would be back to see her in the morning.
 
She always got sad when he had to leave. She would pray that God would take care of him and keep him safe.
 
As he was leaving he thought about her prayer, "help me my God, where are you?"
 
While he was driving home he kept thinking about his Mother and her prayer, "help me my God, where are you?"
 
As he arrived home he parked the car and shut off the engine. He then said, "help me my God, where are you?"
 
After he had said this he heard a voice say to him, "if I offered you the ability to heal one person - but not your Mother - would you accept it?"
 
To Be Continued....
 
 
 
 
 




No comments:

Post a Comment